Reading Goal: 120 Romance Novels.
This year I want to be creative in my literary goals, plus I wanna get specific. I don’t fail at my goals I just have the same old goal… Read X amount of books in 365 days. YAWN!! 2019 is my year to engage, participate, learn, challenge and revel in Romance’s finest works.
Without further ado, these are my 2019 goals…
- Create Monthly Romance Readathons. Each Month I will create a goal of X hours of reading in so many days, much like the 25 in five ( 25 hours of reading in 5 days) With Giveaways!!!!
- Use Litsy more often, post challenges and get involved.
- Update Goodreads so their is always a digital backup of your review.
- Read more Mills & Boon Novels – they are just so amazing- why do I not read more???
A Romance Troupe is a common plot outline to bring two lovers together.
This year each individual monthly goal/challenge is a Romance Troupe – a commonly used plot to bring two lovers together. Each month has a Book of the Month (BOTM) that contains the troupe.
- January – Friends to lovers – #LiteraryRomancejan19 – BOTM Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- February – a marriage of convenience – #LiteraryRomancefeb19 – BOTM – The Duchess Deal by Tessa Dare
- March – Alpha Males- #LiteraryRomancemar19 – BOTM – Mr President by Katy Evans
- April – Step-Lover #LiteraryRomanceapr19 – BOTM – Fallen Crest High by Tijan
- May – Accidental Pregnancy – #LiteraryRomancemay19 – BOTM – Axel by Harper Sloan
- June – Enemies to Lovers – #LiteraryRomancejun19 – BOTM – Obsidian by Jennifer Armentrout
- July – Mail Order Bride– #LiteraryRomancejul19 – BOTM – The Deed by Lynsay Sands
- August –Athlete – #LiteraryRomanceaug19 BOTM – The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton
- September – Reunion– #LiteraryRomancesep19 – BOTM –
Stepbrother Dearest by Penelope Ward
- October – Sassy Heroine – #LiteraryRomanceoct19 – BOTM – The Bite that Binds by Suzanne Wright
- November – Royalty – #LiteraryRomancenov19 – BOTM Royally Screwed by Emma Chase
- December – Christmas Romance – #LiteraryRomancedec19 – BOTM –
Simply Irresistible by Jill Shalvis