I have found the Mecca for Book Goals.. The ultimate App designed to help you smash your reading goals once and for all!! – and even more perfect, now available on Andriod!!
** I have not been paid to provide this review, I just think the app is amazing and want to share that!
*** this is the review for the Andriod Version
What does it do??
- Searches online for the book you want to read
- Let you manually add a quote from your book or snap a picture of the page.
- Lets you add thoughts/word as you go along
- Countdown option
- Allows you to create a Monthly/yearly Goals. – Yearly= Number of Books and Monthly = Number of Hours
- Overall Reading Stats, including; pages read, reading speed, Reading streak.
- Room to organize your books into collections.
Have a look at the screenshots if you don’t believe me!!
You can add up to 10 books and use all the features completely FREE, however for £4.99 a month you can totally add as many as you like. In my eyes, this is totally worth it!!
Its a really great app, and its still pretty new. There are some features that are on the iOS version that are not on Andriod, such as levels of reading etc. Which I am really hoping will be updated soon, as this is another great way to challeng youself to use the app more. I adore this app and genuinly wouldnt know how to read and write reviews without it.
4 Knocked off one cat for the difference in iOS and Andriod.